Working From Home
Virtual 90-minute In-Company Workshop
A workshop exploring the human psychological response to uncertainty and crisis situations and and finding the mental strength and resilience to stay sane
By the end of this module, through trainer led discussion and practical application, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the brain’s hardwired response to unpredictability
- Use strategies to feel more confident and competent in dealing with uncertainty
- Focus on controlling what is under your control and letting go of what isn’t
- Use practical tools to reduce anxiety and stress levels
- Be more self-aware of their emotional state in order to manage energy levels and practice self-care and compassion
- Introduction and learning outcomes
- Life under lockdown
- Our brains response to unpredictability
- Mindfulness meditation and coping techniques.
- Stress and anxiety management
- Self-awareness and uncovering wellbeing needs
- Self-care practices
- Close and action planning
After having to make dramatic and rapid adjustments to our daily lives in response to the coronavirus outbreak, as lockdown restrictions continue while the vaccine is rolled out, we are having once again to dig deep and find the mental strength and resilience to stay safe and sane in what has become our new normal.
This workshop will explore the human psychological response to the uncertainty that this brings and our own personal relationship to it, specifically in this current crisis situation. We will look at how to manage symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression and how we can adjust our mindsets to face the unknown with more confidence. We will identify ways to practice self-care in order to support our emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
The workshop will be both practical and interactive in content and style and tailored to your business, culture, and objectives.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: