Marcus Bohn Associates Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with and with the introduction of the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that came into effect May 25, 2018.
If you make an enquiry we will ask for your name, telephone number and email address. This is so that we can contact you and track the popularity of our marketing activity. We may also use your contact information to let you know about enhancements to our site and/or services or special offers. If you would rather not receive this information please inform us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at allaboutcookies.org
Our registered company details are as follows: Marcus Bohn Associates Limited, Studio House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SH
You can contact as at any time on email@example.com and we will endeavour to reply within 72 hours.
Marcus Bohn Associates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Marcus Bohn Associates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018
In operating and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you submit your information through an enquiry form on our website.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Data
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services, such as a training enquiry.
– To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– To inform you of any changes to our website, products and services.
We will only contact you via email and post where you have provided express consent. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost care and we will never sell, lease or distribute your personal data to other companies or third parties for any purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Disclosing your Information
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may request details of personal data/information which we hold about you by contacting our data manager at any time. If you would like a copy of the personal data/information held on you please write to: Data Manager, Marcus Bohn Associates Ltd, Studio House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SH United Kingdom. Or email our Data Manager at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use Google AdWords Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics Goal Tracking so that we know how many people complete our enquiry forms who visit the website from our Google AdWords advertisements and other digital marketing campaigns.
You can also use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Website Terms & Conditions
1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings of training are also subject to our Booking Conditions. Again, we recommend you print out and keep a copy of these for your future reference.
2. In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website. “We”, “us” and “our” means Marcus Bohn Associates Ltd.
3. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given.
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
6. We are an English registered Company. Registered in England and Wales No 10053742 Registered Office: Studio House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SH. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
7. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. We accept responsibility for any training booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Terms and Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
9. Except as set out in Clause 8 of these Conditions above, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
10. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 8 of these conditions.
11. If any exclusion(s) or limitations(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose/those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the training booking (including the price) at the time of booking.
14. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
Marcus Bohn Associates Ltd is registered in England, Company No: 10053742
Registered office: Studio House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9SH