1 day in-company workshop
Explore effective team leadership and successful team building
- Understand the importance of effective leadership as part of the skill of working with and managing people
- Practice what leaders do to achieve results
- Understand the strengths of team members
- Contribute to successful teamwork
- Build on Personal Communication Skills
- Effectively manage time
This workshop for Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors explores the skills and qualities of effective internal communication and traces the stages in the evolution of effective team development. It also addresses the need to balance the priorities between team, tasks and individual needs.
A highly interactive workshop, which gives ideas and experience to those wishing to build a successful team.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: