1 day in-company workshop
How to create the ‘Wow’ factor using best practice standards to leave your customers feeling positive about their experience with you
- Project the Right Company Image – the importance of excellent customer service
- Leaving the Customer with a positive feeling – creating a consistent professional introduction, good rapport and a positive impression
- Establish needs with conversational questioning techniques, active listening and building commitment and trust
- Develop common Best Practice Standards – 12 Golden Rules for giving World Class Service
- Identifying Customer Types – adapt your approach to the key customer types
- Identify Typical Complaints and Handle Objections
- Deal with Difficult Customers and Situations – turning complaints into opportunities
- Perfect Email Etiquette – writing appropriately for your audience and interpreting tone and meaning in emails
This course is designed to give you the techniques and skills to ‘wow’ your customer over the phone by developing common best practice standards to enable you to project the right company image, build rapport and trust with the customer and deal with queries leaving your customer with a positive feeling about your business. Ideal for new or existing staff in any role who speak to customers over the telephone.
The aim of the course is to ensure that delegates acquire and develop the necessary skills, knowledge, techniques and motivations to provide professional, consistent and great customer service to their customers.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: