2 day in-company workshop
Understand the roles and responsibilities of team support and learn the skills to become a great team player
- Understand the ‘Team Support’ role and identify the attributes of a great team player
- Use effective communication skills to agree the boundaries of the role within your team
- Demonstrate effective time management and methods for assessing priorities
- Use systems and procedures for managing workload and keeping track of new tasks
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and effectively handle conflicts of interest
- Understand and be able to communicate the roles and responsibilities of team support
- Be Assertive and deal with difficult people and situations
- Understand the basic principles of Negotiation and how to get to Win/Win
- How to deal with stress and pressure
- Use organisational skills and manage projects
A two-day workshop (can also be run as 2 x one-day workshops) designed for team co-ordinators, administrators or receptionists to understand their role more fully and master the key skills vital for supporting a team.
These skills include: time management, customer communication skills for internal and external customers, building rapport and trust, effective note taking, professional telephone techniques, assertiveness in dealing with difficult people and situations, basic negotiation skills, coping with pressure, time management and organisational skills.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: