1 or 2 day in-company workshop
Use proven telesales techniques to turn leads into successful sales
- Delegates develop their interpersonal skills to adopt the right behavioural strategies for each contact
- Understand how to project their personality over the telephone
- Structure a sales call and develop a suitable approach or script if needed
- Develop the sales conversation to a successful conclusion
- Set sales objectives and control the call to meet them
- Use positive language to promote products and services and improve communication skills
- Use effective questioning to develop the sale
- Handle objections to counteract competition, price and timing
- Understand the foundations of negotiation
- Build customer relationships and explore opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
This course provides a practical and relevant approach to this increasingly important business activity. Telesales demands its own skills and expertise and these are fully explored on this comprehensive and interactive programme.
The course focuses on providing delegates with telesales techniques and strategies that are proven and will inspire those who are looking for new ways of achieving success in telesales.
Anyone new to telesales selling, cold calling or receiving incoming orders or sales enquiries would benefit from this course, along with supervisors, salespeople arranging business appointments, team leaders and telemarketing professionals wishing to enhance existing skills.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
“All areas were very useful, especially remembering when to ‘shut up’ when asking an open question.”
“Great course and great feedback after listening to me on the phone.”
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: