1 or 2 day in-company workshop
How to let the other party believe they have reached the bottom line – develop the confidence and skills to negotiate price increases
- Understand the Fundamentals of Negotiation
- Define Negotiation: What it is and why it is important
- Plan the Negotiation
- Understand Behavioural Styles and how to modify your style to be more effective with others
- Use Tactics & Countermeasures – understanding the strategies of trained buyers
- Structure the Negotiation of Price Increases – The Five Staged of Negotiation explained
With ever increasing costs of supplies and logistics, the key to continuing profitability is the ability to successfully plan and undertake structured price negotiations whilst maintaining strong client relationships.
This workshop is designed to give delegates the skills to negotiate price increases with a win/win outcome.
Suitable for Sales Teams, Account Managers and anyone who negotiates price increases. This is an interactive programme using tailored case studies and role-plays to practice negotiating with real life scenarios to enable delegates to relate the theory to their own role.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: