1 or 2 day in-company workshop
An Advanced Selling Skills Training Course on how the next level of sales skills can prepare you for greater success
- How to use a Consultative or Solution-based Style of Selling to your benefit suited to today’s markets
- Identifying different Customers Types using Behavioural Analysis and how to adapt your selling style
- Questioning Techniques to identify needs; apparent, latent or hidden and to raise the customers perceived need for your Product/Service
- Constructing powerful Benefit Statements that sell your product, offer solutions and create commitment
- Understanding the difference between Selling and Negotiation
- Managing objections effectively
- How to plan and structure a negotiation to create a win-win result.
- The ability to think about the Buyer – their profile, tactics and strategies
- How to be more creative with Negotiations to retain profitability
This programme for experienced sales professionals and those wishing to improve negotiation skills. It combines the two elements that can significantly transform your sales effectiveness and profitability. An intensive course which will look at the ‘Consultative and Solution-based’ approach to selling, highlighting the importance of spending time understanding the customer’s needs rather than simply trying to sell the customer your products and services.
The consultative approach therefore moves away from ‘Sales Technique’ and moves towards providing a customer with what best suits their business needs and provides a solution for them. It looks at how to sell differently to different customers. Adopting a Consultative Selling approach enables long-term customer relationships to be developed and maximises sales opportunities.
Once the sale has been made, many sales professionals erode the profitability of the business by poor negotiation skills. By understanding the concept of win-win and having a flexible framework to work within, sales professionals will find that they have more control over the profitable outcome of their negotiations.
Delegates who attend this workshop will be able to achieve that all important competitive edge. It is ideal for Sales People or Managers striving to ‘lead from the front’ and delegates who have previously attended the ‘Principles & Practices of Selling‘ course.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
“Enthusiastic trainer maintained my interest throughout the two days. Real life examples helped confirm some of the subjects.”
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: