1 day in-company workshop
Develop your interaction skills and to deal with difficult situations effectively
- Analyse their own behaviour and the impact it has on others
- Understand assertiveness and how and when to use it
- Interview, counsel, make requests and negotiate outcomes
- Apply various skills to handle potential conflict
- Develop their personal skills and confidence in dealing with situations
A one-day workshop for anyone wanting to improve communication skills, it will enable delegates to become more effective with their interactions with people at all levels, particularly those who could be ‘difficult to handle’.
An ideal course for Supervisors and Managers, this programme focuses on helping participants feel more comfortable when being honest with others on sensitive topics and will help them to negotiate in a potentially difficult situation and to obtain a positive outcome for all parties. It will provide a variety of tips in dealing with a range of one-to-one situations.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
“The course was perfect for what we were looking for employees to improve upon. The training was well received, and attendees found it beneficial.”
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: