1 or 2 day in-company workshop
Proven techniques and strategies to maximise personal and team performance and the fundamental skills to be successful within people management
- Identify and understand the role and responsibilities of an effective manager
- Recognise their own management style, the impact it may have on others and the appropriate use of different management styles in different situations.
- Understand the key skills needed for successful team management and development; i.e. effective communication, feedback and coaching skills
- Communicate with more confidence, build positive working relationships with team members and understand what motivates people
- Develop team members through one to one training and coaching techniques and provide constructive feedback on their performance
- Develop an on-going personal action plan for implementation back within the workplace
The Fundamentals of Management is a practical one-day workshop designed to provide Managers, Directors and Team Leaders with proven techniques and strategies on how to maximise both their own personal performance as a Manager and their team’s performance.
With a clear focus on ‘achieving through people’ this course looks at the complex issues involved and the fundamental skills necessary to be truly successful within a people management arena.
Every delegate will leave with a specific action plan in relation to their own individual/team development and the confidence to really maximise performance.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: