3.5 hour in-company workshop
How to deal with issues surrounding Mental Health in the workplace and support your staff in difficult times
- Increased confidence in the leader’s ability to recognise and support employees experiencing mental health problems
- Reduced stigma associated with mental health
- Leaders spot early warning signs and intervene appropriately
- Improving employee’s ability to access workplace support
- In the US, similar programs have resulted in 27% reduction in associated costs and reducing duration by around 19 days*
*I Dimoff, J.K. Kelloway, E.K., MD (2015) – The development and evaluation for workplace Leader. International Journal of Stress Management
In a recent Training Journal article it was reported that around 91% of Managers agree that their actions affect their staffs wellbeing; yet only 24% of those Managers have received any training in mental health. According to Deloitte, one in every six employees in Great Britain suffers from mental health issues with mental ill-health being one of the leading causes of absence from work in the UK.
Factors that can impact mental health include:
- Conflicting work and home demands
- Excessive workload
- Lack of recognition
- High-stress environments
- Poor leadership
It is important for Managers to know how they can support their staff as they work through challenging times. With this in mind, we have designed a 3½-hour Mental Health training programme for Leaders, Managers or Supervisors to help recognise and support employees.
This course is designed specifically for Leaders in the workplace and focuses on how they can deal with issues surrounded mental health.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: