1 or 2 day in-company workshop
Review progress and success since Field Service Management Part 1 course and build on the material covered
- Develop service so that it contributes to business success
- Lead and motivate a team of field support staff
- Maximise the competitive advantage had by superior service
- Prioritise tasks and set challenging team objectives
- Measure performance and activities against standards of excellence
- Contribute to recruitment and selection
- Develop and apply a personal Action Plan
The purpose of this session is to review progress since the Field Service Management workshop. It will provide an opportunity to review Personal Action Plans made during the Part 1 training and build on material covered on Time Management, Delegation and Teamwork.
By the end of the session participants will have reviewed progress with their Personal Action Plans made in Field Service Management Part 1, revisited the material covered on Time Management and opportunities for delegation and coaching, developed further ideas on teamwork and team working an Action Plan to apply back at work.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: