2 day in-company workshop
Develop skills and confidence to successfully manage, lead and develop your remote Field Sales Team
- Understand the difference between Management and Leadership
- Understand the importance of balancing Team, Task and Individual
- Develop more effective Communication Skills
- Understand and appreciate their own and others Management Styles
- Plan, structure and deliver a coaching session
- Recognise and utilise different ways of Managing Individuals, especially remotely
- Plan how to develop their team
- Know how to monitor and develop performance and motivation
- Feel confident in approaching performance problems
- Manage their time more effectively
A highly practical and interactive two-day workshop designed for Managers of Field Sales Teams to enable them to understand the difference between Management and Leadership, the importance of balancing Team, Task and Individual, develop more effective communication skills, understand and appreciate their own and others Management Styles.
Delegates will learn how to plan, structure and deliver a coaching session, recognise and utilise different ways of Managing Individuals, plan how to develop their team, know how to monitor and develop performance and motivation, feel confident in approaching performance problems and manage their time more effectively.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: