1 day in-company workshop
Realising the importance of a service role increases motivation and performance and improves customer relationships
- Understand the developing role of the modern Service Engineer – understand the importance of the role in the growth of the company
- Recognise and create opportunities – how to contribute and provide the company with a competitive edge
- Build customer loyalty and rapport – how applying a little extra effort in a service call can have a positive effect on the sales effort
- Develop Personal Communication Skills
- Understand customer behaviour and adapt their style to suit
- Improve Teamwork and Quality Service
- Handle complaints and deal with difficulties more assertively
- Believe that they are valued professionals with a key role in their company’s success
This workshop is designed to inspire Service Engineers to realise the importance of their contribution to the business, give them a sense of purpose and encourage them to see themselves, directly or indirectly, as a key player in the success of your business. It will develop further their customer service skills and develop their potential as company ambassadors.
It has been said that the Salesperson promises wonderful things that will happen tomorrow, while the Engineer deals with terrible things that went wrong yesterday, this leads to demotivation, erosion of social skills and eventually to apathy as the only form of self-defence. This workshop will show engineers how to communicate more confidently and effectively, handle complaints and deal with difficult situations assertively, whilst building positive customer relationships and delivering excellent Customer Service.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For a follow-up programme, see The Service Engineer As A Company Ambassador Part 2
“We have worked with Marcus Bohn for many years. Initially delivering this course throughout our group of existing field service engineers and then using it within the training package for all newly recruited engineers. It has proven to be an important contributing factor in helping develop what must be considered as the best field service team, that I have worked with. From the onset, this course has helped engineers focus on the importance of their role within the company, leading to development of their internal and external customer communications. Through these individual employees, it has helped us enhance our total deliverable service to our customers, whilst always maintaining a very high level of professionalism. A good benchmark in developing quality service engineers.”Jon McQueen, HRMS Service Manager, Waters plc
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: