1 day in-company workshop
This follow-up workshop is designed to develop and build on the material covered in Part 1
- Review the content of the Service Engineer Part 1 and the keys to business success in field service
- Share success stories from their own business
- Understand the key to developing and sustaining personal motivation and understand more about the motivation of others
- Review opportunities for developing client relationships and winning further business
- Explore time management techniques to manage everyday business pressure and know how to pressure-proof themselves
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to apply in everyday business
This one-day workshop is designed to develop and build on the material covered on the Service Engineer as a Company Ambassador – Part 1 workshop.
It will be an ideal refresher for those who have attended the first Company Ambassador programme, will provide opportunity for delegates to review the Action Plans which they have set for themselves and will introduce fresh material to enhance personal motivation and contribute to business success.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: