1 day in-company workshop
Discover the importance of good customer care and how personal actions effect customer satisfaction
- Create an environment where customer care is a priority
- Deliver a service that has a positive impact on the customer
- How to project the right image in every situation
- How to communicate effectively by building rapport and listening
- Remain calm and confident when dealing with difficult issues
- Use a structured approach when handling complaints
- Build customer relationships and explore opportunities to give memorable service and create customer loyalty
- Enable your customer to feel they are listened to, understood and their needs met
The importance of excellent customer service as an integral part of a company’s selling process, to its customers is one of the major growth areas of training.
This course is designed for Customer Service staff, Receptionists, Sales Support people and any member of staff who has direct contact with customers and needs to understand the importance of dealing with them professionally on behalf of your company. Also an ideal course for those who are new to a customer care role or experienced staff who wish to enhance their existing skills.
This Customer Service Skills training workshop shows you how everyone who has any contact with customers can make personal service the key factor in winning them and keeping them. The programme covers the important aspects of communicating by telephone with internal or external customers and the importance of good interpersonal skills, information gathering, presenting benefits, cross- and up-selling and closing the call. It shows how to turn problems into opportunities, complaints into more business and discontented customers into happy ones.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: