1 day in-company workshop
How to effectively plan and run a meeting, generate new ideas and create team spirit in all your meetings
- Effectively plan content, timing and structure
- Approach meetings creatively
- Use meetings to help achieve departmental objectives and save time
- Lead and stimulate productive discussion, interest and participation
- Deal with difficult people or situations
- Set clear follow-up criteria
- Carry out Effective Brainstorming
A meeting provides a unique opportunity to generate new ideas and create team spirit. It should also be a vehicle for gaining a group’s commitment to improving performance, developing potential managers and using the experience of successful people to inspire and train others.
The Running Effective Meetings programme looks at planning ahead of the meeting and communication, the role of the chair, time management, keeping the meeting on track, encouraging input from everyone, reaching agreement and follow up. It considers how to do this in an appropriate, motivational and professional way.
Role-plays and exercises are used throughout to enable delegates to practice their new skills.
For further details please contact us by email or call us on 01992 633882
If you would like to be called back, please complete the contact form: